Noah age 8 -Oct 2009

Noah age 8 -Oct 2009

Friday, April 15, 2011

Set Backs.

Well, I have to apologize for not keeping this more updated. A lot has happened matter of fact so much I can only re-cap on a few things.

Unfortunately, Noah is back in pull ups. Not sure what triggered this but he's having a really bad time with the bathroom. Matter of fact he was in the hospital a month ago because he was so backed up that it was very dangerous. But we are dealing with it and it's one step at a time.

We also had an appointment with the Social Security Psychologist to verify that Noah was actually Autistic and to see how Autistic he really is. When the Doctor asked Noah, "Noah, how many legs does a dog have?" Noah replied, "Ruff ruff"... I wanted to die laughing. I told her that I could see if I could get him to answer and she told me "NO, because I don't know what you have rehearsed with him". The one thing you need to know about Noah is there is no rehearsing.

So anyway, Last month we decided he needed some animal therapy so we purchased 6 baby chicks (all egg laying hens) one for each member of the family with an extra to spare. This so far was extremely entertaining because for the first 2 weeks Noah had to sleep next to the cage every night and of course made the "Dede" camp out with him. I am happy to announce they are finally in their Chicken condo outside. We will see how well Noah does helping me take care of them.

Anyway, I will post some more of Noah's art he's getting better and better everyday. I hope all is well in your world. Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment