Noah age 8 -Oct 2009

Noah age 8 -Oct 2009

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Seriously Over Stimulated

Even though Noah doesn't talk, it doesn't mean he can't let you know he had a bad day. All I have to say to that is "Whoa!"

How do I know he had a bad day?

Everything irritated him today and he threw up his hand (like as in giving you the hand) and says, "NO, OUTAHERE!" (He runs a lot of his sentences as one word).

All he wanted to do was be left alone and watch a world of warcraft short film over and over. (and over and over) it started out that it was going ok for him. But then I started to hear him cry "sisser" (translation : sister) She was such a little pain to him today. She misses him so much when he's at school and gets so excited when his bus comes but then after a little while she really starts to pick on him (almost like " how dare you leave me type of thing").

It was such a busy day. Gabriel was so fussy from his 3rd Synagis shot (a vaccination to help prevent RSV), on top of trying to get dinner prepared, doing a couple of loads of laundry, putting a load of dishes on.

I failed at keeping the "sisser" at bay. That was it, he hit his limit and had a semi-melt down. It broke my heart, he just cried, and kept telling me "you you you" which means. " Mommy you didn't watch my back".

I understand honestly, my poor guy just wanted to zen and no one was letting him.

Today is one of those days you just feel like you didn't do anything right. But all said and done everyone is safe and sound asleep (I wish I could say in their owns beds but that goal has not been reached yet).

If there ever was a calgone take me away day this was it.

I love my family so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment