Noah age 8 -Oct 2009

Noah age 8 -Oct 2009

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Summer's Almost Gone

Noah has been very vocal lately which has been a good change. He shaved his mustache, grew his hair out and Girls drive him nuts. 
I cant believe the huge change in him this year. He grew and it looks good on him.  Yes, he still runs around wearing his green dinosaur tail at times. Sometimes he is clearly a 13 year old young man but 
 There are other times he is emotionally becomes 3 all over again. He is starting to become very sad when I go to work, its strange because when he was a baby he never was emotional when I would go to work. He will be 14 in October and there are alot of changes after school starts. I hope he will adjust smoothly he has been working on getting over his issues with crowds. I'm up for the challenge and i hope my boy is up for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment