Noah age 8 -Oct 2009

Noah age 8 -Oct 2009

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Goals or Milestones Forget New Year Resolutions

Maybe it's time I actually put in writing my goals for my family. When the New Year was about to happen I was asked, "What is your New Years Resolution?" my reply was, " I am not going to make any resolutions because they are basically made to be broken".

Pondering on that I realized I really should set actual goals rather than saying, "Oh I want to do that". So...

Goal number 1 was already achieved by Noah. POTTY TRAINED!!! Whoa-who!

Goal Number 2: Sleeping in my bed without children (we will see how this works out I have 11 months to go to complete it).

Goal Number 3: Get my car finished (almost done) so that I can take my children to the zoo and the other museums this year.

Goal Number 4: Actually buy some NEW furniture for my home Starting with the living room.

Goal Number 5: Even though I have a lot of spending goals I would like to save more money for a raining day (or a sunny one).

Goal Number 6: Get walking again.

Goal Number 7: Have more date nights with my husband.

Goal Number 8: Start a structured (planned) family event.

Goal Number 9: Since I mentioned structured. I should probably work harder at getting my home, and life organized (I need Neecy Nash).

Goal Number 10: Find more me time. So that I can spend it with my family (Wow, I think I may need my head examined but it's true. I honestly love being with my family even when I am feeling manic).

I may add more goals for this year but for now that is quite enough. Now lets see if I can actually follow through.

No comments:

Post a Comment